Recent Posts

Sunday 28 May 2017

Pola G 330995, G-Scale newspaper kiosk

After I had finished laying down the roads on my garden layout I've realized a tiny parcel has appeared. It was too small to put anything of reasonable size there. But at the same time it was located right in the middle of what was going to become my town. I could not leave that space empty...

And so the idea of adding a small kiosk came to life. For a moment I've considered 3D printing my own model but then I checked the products available on the market and I really liked what I saw. Turned out both PIKO and Pola G had some kiosks in their offer, and I've decided to buy one of those. My choice this time was Pola G as it seemed to offer more for a smaller price.

The catalog number of the set I bought is 330995. It came in a small, lightweight cardboard box.


Small box - little content. Everything is however nicely packaged and all the parts arrived in a perfect condition. As it is always the case with Pola G products - the glue was not included.


The elements can be divided into two groups. There are pieces contributing to the kiosk building itself...


...and there are pieces for the accompanying accessories.


A nice selection of stickers is included but - as always - I'll be making my own to achieve a more "local look".


The manual is short an clear. And the model is simple, so there won't be any difficulty here.


The kiosk consists of four walls...


...covered by a roof.


The accessories include: chairs, tables, newspaper displays and an umbrella.


And here are my Polish-themed stickers.


The build was easy and quick. And once all the decorations are applied, we can enjoy the final result.




Well, it's a very small set. There isn't really much to describe here. I like the outcome of the build, it's detailed and colorful. The included accessories are very much appreciated and the price of the product was reasonable, too. I think the set fills the small lot very well. Again - money well spent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment