Recent Posts

Sunday 10 May 2015

Korfantów Layout - Day and Night

Layout builders usually try to create something that looks realistic. And by "realistic" they don't mean just fitting in the terms of scale or common sense. They also try to present a specific place and/or a time period in the most accurate way.

Well, that's not me... I just like things to be pretty and detailed. That's why I don't mind a Japanese bus parked next to a Polish house or an American train being dispatched by a station worker in a German uniform. As long as it is pleasing to my eyes, I like it.

The outcome of this philosophy is my tiny N-scale layout which I named Korfantów. The layout is really small at around 90cm x 50cm. At this size it's obviously densely packed and is not really realistic at all. But do I consider it pretty and does it make me feel better when looking at it? Definitely yes.

Here are some photos of the Korfantów layout. Each one is taken in two versions to show the day and night views. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment